Cost-effective IT project
Our client provides true multi vendor service capability for its customers, specialising in on-site field delivery, installation, maintenance and technical support for multi vendor products and services.
ManpowerGroup Solutions has been working closely with our client since January 2000 on a variety of talent-based solutions, including providing temporary labour onsite and implementing an in-sourced manufacturing resource solution.
The case study below is one example of the type of services we deliver:
- Our client requested we provide a cost effective IT project service for one of their clients in dealer rooms across three London sites
- Installation, moves, and changes (IMACS’s) were to be managed out of normal banking hours during evenings and weekends
- The estimated volume of IMAC’s was 185 per week
- There was to be no core downtime resulting from any of the IT services provided.
- ManpowerGroup Solutions assembled a team of 20 Wintel engineers who could be called on, on a flexible basis during out of office hour windows
- Project management and scheduling was included to complete and deliver the service in a seamless manner
- A rate card was agreed for different levels of complexity to provide a flexible dimension so the bank was able to pay for each individual IMAC with an upfront, known cost.
- The on demand nature of the service proved more efficient in terms of cost and quality of service
- Our client was also able to utilise the same team for project activity when a Windows 7 rollout of 3,500 machines was embarked upon in 2014 as they wanted engineers who were proven, technically proficient, polite and a good fit for their culture.